Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

UUUUHHHHH

Does it ever loop back around?

Frog Life Crisis Frog Life Crisis

well done :D

@sweethellimhorny: NO ONE CARES! don't put down other peoples hard work because your pc is slow!

other than that, i personally think this stuff is great, keep it up!

KevinBacon meets Hulalaoo KevinBacon meets Hulalaoo

brilliant

kevin bacon raping a cat with some bacon, i really hope you see the sarcasm from the 0 im giving you.

Hulala00 responds:

I love dicks

Bounce me in the cloud Bounce me in the cloud

Grammar?

repetitive, boring and completely unoriginal. Plus the grammar in this game is mind bogglingly atrocious! Really, I'd expect more care over a game.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

:(awesome btw

i am 100% stuck on the part with the chair and the code, what is the code? :(

JonBro responds:

There are three codes. They're actually in plain sight throughout the space station.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

err..

wow? Or should i put that into proportion? ;)

Immune - Dj ReVeRsE Immune - Dj ReVeRsE

nice

very nice. sounds good through out although the only thing i will say is it gets a bit same-y, but not boring! Overall a very nice song!

Dj-ReVeRsE responds:

thanks! il try to vary my next song a little more :P

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

very nice

very nice tune, all sounds good!

one improvement woul be to bing the drop to about 0:55. the reason being you feel like it should drop but then theres all this smooth filtery stuff and it kind of take the edge off of it. other than that very nice. Just needs a better drop.

UncleSqueezins responds:

I know...many people have said that before :P

Chasing Ghosts (Kameron) Chasing Ghosts (Kameron)

It's okay

Not terrible, but not great. The chords and song structure are okay but the playing is a little off in places, but nothing practice won't cure. Also the audio quality is rather bad, and the silence at the beginning is not necessary.

All in all just practice a bit and get a better recording software. Use the software to cut out the bit at the beginning, and make sure it all sounds okay.

AireNazari responds:

Thanks for your honesty. And I apologize about the audio quality, my interface stopped working for some reason, so I had to just put a mic near the amp and pray for the best. But thanks again for taking the time to listen and critique.