Immune - Dj ReVeRsE Immune - Dj ReVeRsE

nice

very nice. sounds good through out although the only thing i will say is it gets a bit same-y, but not boring! Overall a very nice song!

Dj-ReVeRsE responds:

thanks! il try to vary my next song a little more :P

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

very nice

very nice tune, all sounds good!

one improvement woul be to bing the drop to about 0:55. the reason being you feel like it should drop but then theres all this smooth filtery stuff and it kind of take the edge off of it. other than that very nice. Just needs a better drop.

UncleSqueezins responds:

I know...many people have said that before :P

Chasing Ghosts (Kameron) Chasing Ghosts (Kameron)

It's okay

Not terrible, but not great. The chords and song structure are okay but the playing is a little off in places, but nothing practice won't cure. Also the audio quality is rather bad, and the silence at the beginning is not necessary.

All in all just practice a bit and get a better recording software. Use the software to cut out the bit at the beginning, and make sure it all sounds okay.

AireNazari responds:

Thanks for your honesty. And I apologize about the audio quality, my interface stopped working for some reason, so I had to just put a mic near the amp and pray for the best. But thanks again for taking the time to listen and critique.

JERK JERK

Meh

Its a cool beat, weird, but not really a "top song". Needs more melody.

TranceCrafter - Timeless Demo4 TranceCrafter - Timeless Demo4

Nice :)

It sounds like a series of songs i heard using quotes from scientists and stuff, by melody sheep I think. Just reminds me of them. Anyway, This is amazing! Please make at least a 16 bar riff with that synth! It gives me shivers!!

Scion of Life Scion of Life

very nice

Good sounds and trancey! what you do need is a longer synth sound over the top, that would just step it up a level :D

!~Bass~! !~Bass~!

bass-y :P

Arabian 8-bit? Good sound, but repetitive, perhaps make the tune longer, add some variation.

TheElementalProdigy responds:

lol
I Figured it Was Too repetitive...
Ah Well...I Tried,
Thanks For The Review

Northern lites Northern lites

nice

Vocals are a bit . . . well . . . odd. And work on the build up at the beginning, it's all a bi sudden really, just work at it. other than that, maybe back off on the repetitiveness and add some breaks. =]

Soreblack responds:

thanks! will have in mind!! lml

Lost Worlds Lost Worlds

nicely done :D

Only criticism(s) are that at the beginning you could have continued to fade out the main tune as the bass comes in. And make the build ups more intense, use a long growing synth for that, they work well after you have got the sound you want.

other than that it's a nicely put together track!

Baby3ater responds:

Yeah man i always think that when i hear it, like it cuts too fast, but it works in a way, i think its just a small (rushed) flaw compared to the rest of the song. but yeah man thanks for the tip, i will remember that for next time.

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT